This summer, Student Government and NDSP partnered to rebrand O’SNAP, a free transportation service designed to promote the safety of individuals or small groups who walk on campus during the evening hours. Now, O’SNAP will be called SafeBouND. We renamed O’SNAP after seeing the need to get back to the basics -- student safety.
- Hours have been adjusted around parietals. The new operating hours will be 9:00pm-1:30am SUN-WED, and 9:00pm-3:00am THURS-SAT.
- Golf carts will be used Sun-Wed, and walking escorts will be offered Thurs-Sat.
- Students with safety concerns can use SafeBouND Thurs-Sat with a walking escort, and those who simply need a ride can make arrangements with Uber, taxis, and Transpo (Midnight Express, UP Mall). Shuttle and bus info can be found on the NDMobile app.
- People can request assistance by using the SafeBouND app (found at NDMobile) or by calling 631-5555.
- If you’re interested in working SafeBouND, contact Sgt. Tracy Skibins at email@example.com.